Books to Read and Love: A Book List of My Five Favorites : The Self-Improvement Classics
Who doesn't love the self-improvement genre? These are my favorite classic self-improvement books, most are more than a century old!
- The Simple Life - Charles Wagner "How to be simple"
- As A Man Thinketh - James Allen "Proverbs, Chapter 23, Verse 7"
- How to Live on 24 Hours per Day - Arnold Bennett "Discovering the time to live"
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie "How to make yourself likable"
- Laugh and Live - Douglas Fairbanks "Finding Pep with Fairbanks"
Honorable Mention: How to Behave and Why - Munro Leaf